Also known as “champissage” has been practised in India for over a thousand years and is an important part of family life there. babies are massaged from birth through to adulthood. The skill is handed down from generation to generation as a way of maintaining good health and tradition.
In India, today you will still find Indian head massage being carried out in barber shops, in markets and on the beach.
This therapy focuses on the shoulders, neck, arms, scalp and face, the client is seated in a chair and remains fully clothed throught out the treatment.
- improved circulation and lymphatic drainage to shoulder, neck, scalp, and facial areas
- A deep sense of relaxation
- relief from headaches, migraine and eye strain
- can stimulate hair growth
- improved memory and concentration
- an improved sense of well being
- improvement in mental clarity
Tel: 01792416552 / 07950737678